If you would like your own copy of the itinerary for Set Sail For Hope Day, you may download it HERE.
2017 Set Sail For Hope Itinerary - FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 8th
- 10:30 am All aboard the SS Oriole at 207 Queen’s Quay West (Queen’s Quay Terminal), bottom of York Street.
- 10:40 am Departure – enjoy refreshments and a relaxing cruise across Toronto Harbour to Hanlan’s Point.
- 11:00 am Guests are welcomed to Hanlan’s Point where the restaurants have the tables decorated and ready for lunch. Rodney’s Oyster Bar, SteamWhistle beer and the Caesar bar are open, and you are invited to enjoy the entertainment, mingle and tour through the food displays along with wine tasting.
- 11:45 Introductions are followed by blessing of the fleet.
- Noon All hands to lunch! You will be seated with your party at a specific restaurant table. Your skipper and mate will join you for the meal.
- 2:00 pm Lunch ends and guests and captains are invited to board their yachts.
- 2:15 pm Guests board their private yacht.
- 2:30 pm The sailing adventure begins!
- 5:00 pm Yachts return their guests city-side at Queen’s Quay.
Attire: Business casual, soft-soled non-marking shoes